Code of Conduct
We, PT. Suluh Ardhi Engineering, recognize that all business activities are based in earning the trust and understanding of society and clients. To ensure that our business activities conform to social standards, we fully comply with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations as well as our own rules, and conduct business activities in accordance with the following principles.
- Safety is our first priority. We shall always be aware of keeping the safe working environment.
- To earn the trust of clients by constantly improving qualities.
- To do business with transparency incorporating Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC) aspect, free competition and fairness in order to earn the trust and understanding of society and clients concerning our corporate activities.
- To maintain strong lines of communication not only with shareholders and other stakeholders but also with society at large, and to disclose corporate information willingly and fairly.
- To recognize that helping to solve environmental issues is an essential part of our business activities as an engineering company, and to contribute to society.
- To reject all contact with anti-social organizations and never offer these organizations any benefits.
- To handle personal information and client information with utmost care and attention and use intellectual property in an appropriate manner without infringing on the owner’s intellectual property rights.
- To draw a line between official company activities and private activities, and never take any action that would be detrimental to the company.
- To respect to the human rights of all people. Also, to respect the diversity, individuality and character of employees and endeavor to ensure employees health and safety by providing a suitable working environment.
- Senior management shall recognize that implementing the spirit of this code is their responsibility, and shall make related parties aware of this code by setting an example through their leadership. Senior management shall also heed the voice of stakeholders, both internally and externally,and take initiatives to solve the issues violating the code of conduct and strive to establish and effective framework for implementing these principles.